Solvent printing – a technology allowing us to transfer high quality, bright color and long-lasting prints on the surface of an object of any size or form. We use our solvent printing equipment, capable of printing on any surfaces, ensuring a long-term outdoors and indoors decorations, such as advertising placards, tents, wallpapers, canvas, car decoration films, sticking labels, etc.
We are currently using a new Japanese produced ValueJet 1624X printer. It is an updated version of the popular ValueJet 1624 printer, offering print quality of undisputable reputation. This printer is characterized by its precision mechanic design and employing the newest piezo head technology and optimized simple management, all of this ensuring the best printing quality there is.
Contact our specialists and we will offer you solvent printing services at affordable prices.
Main equipment characteristics:
- Compact, sturdy, 1,65 m. width, printer made in Japan;
- Stable high-quality printing at various speeds and with materials of various thickness;
- Mutoh Intelligent Interweaving (i2) and DropMaster printing technologies;
- One Drop-on demand Micro Piezo Inkjet technology head, 180 nozzles x 8 lines;
- Droplet size from 3,5 to 32,2 pl;
- Head stroke height from 1,5 to 2,5 mm
- Two types of ink – Eco Ultra and Universal Mild Solvent;
- Automatic pre-heating, fixation and drying systems;
- Indoor Air Comfort certificate for printed production;
- Working speed up to 40,5 sq. m. / h.